Terms & Conditions for Loyalty Program
- The issued Loyalty Card will remain the property of S Abdulla. It will be acceptable at participating outlets only.
- Use of this Loyalty Card will subject the user to the Terms & Conditions of the Loyalty Program.
- The customer must present the Loyalty Card, which will be swiped at Loyalty POS Terminal for point redemption/balance inquiry.
- Rewarded points of representative customer can be redeemed only as discount/cash by contractor.
- S Abdulla reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or revoke the Loyalty Card or any of its offer(s) at any time – there may (or may not) be a prior notice.
- S Abdulla reserves the right to alter or amend the operational conditions of the Loyalty Card or terminate the scheme at any time – there may (or may not) be a prior notice.
- The initial 500 points will be awarded only at the time of Loyalty Card issuance.
- <p “>Cardholders may not resell the Loyalty Card, as it is non-transferable.
- The company is not liable in-case of theft, loss or misuse of this card. If the card is lost/damaged, it can be reissued with the payment of a nominal fee of Rs.500/-.
- All personal details of customers under the Loyalty Program are property of S Abdulla – subject to local data privacy laws and may be utilized for marketing purposes only as per policy.
- If the provided information on the application form is found misleading in any way, the Loyalty Card will be void and revoked.
- Please visit our web site www.sabdullahome.com for point redemption details.
For any query please email us at: email@example.com.